passionné de pêche Index du Forum passionné de pêche
passionné de pêche

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Facebook Error Invalid App Id

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    passionné de pêche Index du Forum >>> LIVE >>> SORTIE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deanfindl

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 09/01/18, 04:46 pm    Sujet du message: Facebook Error Invalid App Id Répondre en citant

Facebook Error Invalid App Id
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Once Facebook fixed this issue we will notify everyone with a new update and changelog about it. #100 Unsupported get request. Terms . Subscribe Please enter your email address: 2018 www.aspsnippets.com All rights reserved Privacy Policy Powered by Excelasoft Solutions Error Details . I edited my answer. If you are still having troubles we will be more then glad to help. Click here to see how. rev2018.1.8.28313 . .. We've got fbml working on our site but in some situations (like I also get a message saying Invalid Application ID: The provided Application ID is invalid - on occasion it even comes up twice. New Plugin . Youll know if it is because you should be able to see page/posts when Logged Out of Facebook. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook or ask your own question. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. If you are still having troubles we will be more then glad to help. How to best tell him to stop? How did people use ed? How to use 2,0,1,8 to make 51? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? more hot questions question feed . We do a check in our plugin to make sure you are using at least php version 5.3. And you must also let everyone see your posts in your timeline. Please make a topic on our Support Forum for Feed Them Social. shareimprove this answer answered Feb 22 '13 at 8:58 18446744073709551615 10.3k15583 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Why Facebook application id suddenly become invalid? Ask Question up vote 12 down vote favorite 2 First of all I'm sure that my fb app id is valid because users can log in my Android app using facebook credentials until some days ago (I think it's before Feb break change). If you are still having troubles we will be more then glad to help. –Wayne Mar 9 '13 at 15:05 1 It seems that problem resolved after I remove country restrictions. Adding the FTS plugin to wordpress Translating our Plugin . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. rev2018.1.8.28313 . Very simple and understandable. Please make a topic on our Support Forum for Feed Them Social. #4, #17, #341, Too many calls made to Facebook. If you are getting this error please check the following: If you havepostsdisplayed=pageandothers in your shortcode and you dont have any posts by others on your facebook page you need to change it topostsdisplayed=pageonly for the feed to work 5a02188284
como hackear facebook en espa ol paso a pasohow to get facebook app urlnew facebook invite all friends hacksamsung s5380 facebook downloadcodigos besos para el chat de facebookwww facebook hack comcomment faire lorsqu 39;on se fait pirater son compte facebookhow do i find my account in facebookchat facebook na esquerdahow do you share in facebook app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 09/01/18, 04:46 pm    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    passionné de pêche Index du Forum >>> LIVE >>> SORTIE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation