passionné de pêche Index du Forum passionné de pêche
passionné de pêche

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
d that was waiting patiently for the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    passionné de pêche Index du Forum >>> INFO >>> RADIO KINKIN
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin

MessagePosté le: 16/08/18, 08:31 am    Sujet du message: d that was waiting patiently for the Répondre en citant

DALLAS -- Carmelo Anthony gave the Knicks an early lead and his New York teammates made it stand up. Custom Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . Anthony scored 15 of his 19 points in the first quarter to lead five Knicks -- three of them reserves -- in double figures and New York held off a late rally to defeat the Dallas Mavericks 92-80 Sunday night. New York led by as many as 19 points and held on when the Mavericks got within six in the last minute and a half to finish 2-1 on a four-day trip through Texas. "Its been a successful trip," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. "We lose a two-point game in Houston in which we had an opportunity to win. We played great in San Antonio. And to come in here and beat Dallas, whos playing well at home and playing well this season, it should be a boost for our team." Kenyon Martin scored a season-high 14 points, starter Andrea Bargnani had in 13, Amare Stoudemire added 11 and Tim Hardaway scored eight of his 10 in the fourth quarter. In addition, Beno Udrih had eight assists, Iman Shumpert scored seven points in the last 2 minutes and J.R. Smith had seven points and seven rebounds. "I thought our bench was fantastic, and we are going to need our bench to play like they played tonight," Woodson said. Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle agreed. "Everybody on their team played well. Name a guy that didnt." Dirk Nowitzki had 18 points and nine rebounds for the Mavericks, who lost their fourth consecutive home game. Their previous low score had been 87 points twice this season. The Knicks had allowed a season-low 78 in a victory at Chicago on Dec. 11. Anthony scored six points during a 12-0 run in the first that gave the Knicks a 24-13 lead. He also led New York with four rebounds, three assists and two steals in the quarter. He finished with seven rebounds, five assists, three steals and a blocked shot. After that, Dallas Shawn Marion picked up his man-to-man defence on Anthony. He didnt score in the second quarter, but the Knicks still outscored the Mavericks 23-18 for a 52-35 halftime lead. Bargnani had seven points in the second. "I sprained my (right) ankle on the second play of the game," Marion said, "and I hurt my Achilles a little bit. "I decided I had to make it hard for (Anthony). I was able to help the team after that." In the third quarter, Martin scored six points in a 1:13 span that gave New York a 58-39 lead. He returned after missing Fridays game at Houston because of a sore left ankle. "It was a little tender," Martin said, "but I knew Tyson (Chandler) was under the weather. At that point, it was mind over matter." Martin filled in after starting centre Chandler left because of illness, and had 10 of the Knicks 15 points in the quarter. "I didnt even know if Kenyon was going to play tonight," Woodson said. "We needed all of Kenyon tonight to carry this win." The Mavericks had shot 36 per cent (13 for 36) from the field in the first half and were 0 for 8 on 3-pointers. Dallas missed 8 of 17 free throws, including four by Nowitzki. He was 3 for 7 from the field and 5 for 9 from the foul line to finish with 11 points and seven rebounds in the half. The 35 points were the Mavericks fewest in the first half this season. The Hawks held them to 34 in the second half of an 88-87 loss at Atlanta Nov. 29. The Mavericks rallied from the 19-point deficit at 58-39 with an 18-7 run that reduced New Yorks lead to eight. That run followed a blistering timeout message from Carlisle. "We didnt play well defensively. We made a very poor showing in the first half. I didnt have them ready. I will take the blame," Carlisle said. The third quarter ended 67-57. Dallas pulled within six at 84-78 with 1:33 to play on Monta Ellis jump shot. Shumpert came back with a 3-pointer. "Melo found me when I was open," Shumpert said. "I think they just forgot about me, left me over there. When youre wide open, you just got to knock it down." It was Shumperts only successful 3-pointer in three attempts against Dallas, but he was 13 for 17 (76 per cent) in the three Texas games. For Dallas, Ellis and Vince Carter scored 13 points, Jose Calderon had 12 and DeJuan Blair added 11. "They got hot early, and we didnt really start till late," Mavericks rookie guard Shane Larkin said. "Late in the game, we didnt really have any legs." NOTES: Chandler left because of an upper respiratory illness after playing the first 4:25. . Metta World Peace was not with the Knicks for the fourth consecutive game. He has said he would undergo platelet-rich plasma therapy Monday in New York. New York coach Mike Woodson said, "Well know more when we get back." . This was just the fourth time the Knicks have won as many as two games in 14 three-game trips to Texas. . Carter played in his 1,100th NBA game. . Nowitzki had one steal, leaving him one short of 1,000 for his career. . Center Samuel Dalembert was benched for one game because he was late for practice Saturday. He said he hasnt been able to sleep at night, and "Im taking steps to make sure that doesnt happen again." Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . The motion to expand the stadiums capacity passed through by a count of 39-3, with Toronto mayor Rob Ford being among those in opposition. Logan Woodside Jersey . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/jessie-bates-iii-jersey/ . Diego Costa headed in Gabis corner seven minutes from time to secure victory ahead of the return match in Madrid on March 11. "We know that at Madrid it will be another game, which will also be important and very difficult," Milan coach Clarence Seedorf said.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hey Kerry, Thanks for your insight on some great situations! I dont always agree with your assessment but I appreciate it.  My simple question is this; since when did goalie interference become a reviewable thing?  During the Hawks-Kings game 1, Toews was driving the net, got a bounce off the skate of a d-man and the pucks goes in the net.  As the puck is crossing the line, Toews gets a gentle nudge from said d-man falling onto Quick, even though he did everything but levitate to avoid him.  Goal called good on-ice, Toronto calls no goal for goalie interference.  While it didnt matter in the end, Id still love to understand better.  Thanks! JasonHouston, TX ----- Hi Kerry, I would just like to have some clarification on this disallowed goal in the Los Angeles versus Chicago Western conference game #1. The call originally was called a goal. Then when reviewed they said that there was goalie interference. Isnt the rule you cant review goalie interference? And if they called it off because of goalie interference why was there not a penalty? Thanks,Jordan Pearson ----- Kerry, Can you tell me why Jonathan Toews spectacular goal on Jonathan Quick was disallowed in second period today? Theres no doubt there was contact, but Toews received a slight push in the back on the drive to the net.  Even if there was a goal disallowed by contact, I thought that call had to be made by the on ice officials. It looked from the lengthy headset conference that the call was made by Toronto. What gives? Mike Kedzierski Jason, Jordan and Mike, I can understand your confusion once referee Marc Joannettes initial decision to allow Jonathan Toews goal was reversed following discussion with the other members of the officiating crew and then a rather lengthy teleconference with the Situation Room personnel in Toronto. The correct protocol was implemented by the on-ice officials to determine that Toews goal would be disallowed based on incidental contact with Jonathan Quick in the goal crease. The officials quickly gathered for a conference just 10 seconds after Joannette pointed into the net to signal the scoring of Toews goal. The conference (protocol) became necessary because the other officials had important information to share with Joannette on how and why the puck entered the net illegally from their perspective. This play was a classic case of incidental contact with the goalkeeper that should result in no goal and no penalty under Rule 69. Toews received a lead pass through a seam that required his abrupt hard left turn toward the crease for the Hawks captain to make a scoring attempt. Slava Voynov followed close behind in pursuit and used an active stick to separate Toews from the puck a split second before Quick, positioned fully within his blue paint, pushed his paddle toward the puck and made contact with Toews skates at the edge of the crease. In spite of the contact to his skates by Quicks goal stickk, Toews was in too close and going too hard (momentum) to effectively stop or avoid contact with the goalkeeper, regardless of any effort to "levitate", Jason. Jessie Bates III Jersey. Voynov placed his glove on the pants of Toews after the Hawk was in flight from contacting the goal stick with his skate. Toews made significant contact with Quick inside the crease, causing the goalkeeper to be knocked laterally and allowed the puck to enter the net off the skate of Voynov. Referee Joannette was unable to observe these developments and render an initial decision on the goalkeeper interference, based on his position deep behind the goal line and against the end boards on the opposite side of the goal as Toews was attacking the net. By the time the referee had curled to the other side, the contact had long since taken place and the puck was in the net. Both linesmen rushed to the referee following his point toward the net and as Toews got up off the ice to celebrate. I am firmly convinced the goal was disallowed in the subsequent conference of officials, held at the timekeepers bench, based on the accurate information provided by the other members of the crew to referee Joannette! The system then broke down and needless confusion was created when the referee picked up the headset and engaged in a lengthy conversation with the Situation Room personnel in Toronto that lasted over a minute; even though interference on the goalkeeper is not reviewable. Beyond protocol, it is mandatory that the referee take the call when the headset is passed through the hole in the glass at the timekeepers bench and when a disputed goal has been scored. All goals are reviewed and Hockey Operations does need to be kept informed, since they have to answer questions from irate general managers (and on occasion owners). That part is reasonable and should be expected. This unusual delay however gave Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville, game broadcasters, members of the media and you (the fans) an impression that the call was reversed through video review. That impression is understandable because none of you have ever been on the other end of that headset nor have you had the direct line ring in the officials dressing room between periods. Toronto wants to know every detail and control the process where they can. If they could referee the game from mission control, Im convinced they would. Since that is not yet an option the phone line is their best source to exert and maintain control. The nature of this particular conversation however, should have been very brief and controlled by the referee. Joannette should have informed the caller on the other end of the line that, "following a conference of the four officials, it was determined that incidental contact with goalkeeper Quick by Toews took place prior to the puck entering the net. We have NO GOAL and NO PENALTY on the play!" The ref should have then handed the headset through the hole in the glass, moved back from the side boards to his broadcast position, clicked on his microphone and made the exact same announcement to the hockey world that was waiting patiently for the referees decision. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 16/08/18, 08:31 am    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    passionné de pêche Index du Forum >>> INFO >>> RADIO KINKIN Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation